Thursday, November 28, 2013

Trip to Korea...

Packing... 
We ended up with 12 luggages and 10 carry-ons...
"What was in that bag??" (During Security Check...)

 "Mom... when are we going to board on one of those cool looking airplanes?"

Smile for the Picture!!
Bethel using his spare time to capture the moments...
Ob teaching Cornelius how to play the memory game...


Noah looking out the window... seeing lots of big mountains covered with snow...

 Lydia filling out the forms...
 Noah and I in our seats on our loooong 15 hour flight plane...
 "Let's find our gate for the next flight!!"

 Mom... taking care of the last things....


Hold hands!!
 Daniel, me, and Cornelius... All very tired...
 One of the meals from the international flight...
 -48 C is -59 F... Very cold....and pretty high...
Paul would NEVER let me drive that fast!! :D
 Cornelius watching "Finding Nemo"... 
After I watched it, I thought I had become 'Dori'...
Noah asked me, "Nawon, are we still above the clouds?"
I first looked out the window without thinking, then turned to Noah saying, "Of Course!!"
:) Silly me..
Finally arrived at the Incheon, Korea International Airport!!
If you've never been here...
You SHOULD!!

We are grateful for the Lord's protection during our trip to Korea.
We were a little tired, but everything went pretty smoothly, and 
we received many compliments in the plane!!
Praise the Lord!!
Thank you to those prayed for our safe trip!
Please continue to pray that God will direct our paths here in Korea...
May God bless you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment